We offer Cheese, Meat and Chocolate Fondue sets providing simple, fun and elegant entertaining for any dinner party. Fondue is a common dish shared at the table heated over a small burner. Forks are used to dip bits of food (most often bread or staple foods such as meats, vegetables or fruit) into either delectable melted cheese, oil, broth or chocolate (for dessert).
This simple traditional meal allows guests to prepare their own feast and enjoy conversation and fun at the same time. While cheese fondue is the most widely known, meat and chocolate fondue are just as traditional, making a fun evening with friends and family unique and memorable.
Our Sierra Cast Iron Fondue offers the utmost in versatility. In addition to their décor savvy color pallet, they are ideal for meat, cheese AND chocolate fondue. Cast iron pots provide even heat distribution, making them ideal for cooking at both high and low temperatures - without hot spots.
- Best suited for meat fondues but can be used for cheese or chocolate fondues, just remove the splatter guard
- Provides even heat distribution, ideal for cooking at high and low temperatures - no hot spots
- Can be used on all heat sources
- Easy to clean
- Cast iron fondue pot
- Removable splatter guard
- Fondue burner
- Wood base - natural finish
- 6 - 9½“ (24cm) forks – color coded
- Pot capacity: 1.6L / 1.6 QT (approx. 6 cups)
- A complete line of Swiss Fire Gel Fondue Fuel is available for purchase