We offer Cheese, Meat and Chocolate Fondue sets providing simple, fun and elegant entertaining for any dinner party. Fondue is a common dish shared at the table heated over a small burner. Forks are used to dip bits of food (most often bread or staple foods such as meats, vegetables or fruit) into either delectable melted cheese, oil, broth or chocolate (for dessert).
This simple traditional meal allows guests to prepare their own feast and enjoy conversation and fun at the same time. While cheese fondue is the most widely known, meat and chocolate fondue are just as traditional, making a fun evening with friends and family unique and memorable.
Shaped like a traditional 'Caquelon', the cast iron Lugano fondue pot provides the perfect even heat distribution for cheese fondue.
- Provides even heat distribution - no hot spots
- Ideal for cooking at high & low temperatures
- Can be used on all heat sources
- Easy to clean
- Fire Gel sold separately
- New cast iron pot (22 cm diameter) - enamelled inside for easy cleaning
- Wrought iron rechaud with tray
- Fondue burner
- Six 3-prong forks with wooden handles
- Pot capacity: 2L / 2 QT