We offer Cheese, Meat and Chocolate Fondue sets providing simple, fun and elegant entertaining for any dinner party. Fondue is a common dish shared at the table heated over a small burner. Forks are used to dip bits of food (most often bread or staple foods such as meats, vegetables or fruit) into either delectable melted cheese, oil, broth or chocolate (for dessert).
This simple traditional meal allows guests to prepare their own feast and enjoy conversation and fun at the same time. While cheese fondue is the most widely known, meat and chocolate fondue are just as traditional, making a fun evening with friends and family unique and memorable.
- An authentic Swiss fondue set for an authentic Swiss tradition
- A must-have showcase piece
- Ceramic pot is safe for use on the cooktop, in the oven, in the microwave, and with traditional fondue-fuelled burners
- Fire Gel sold separately
- Ceramic pot (Capacity: 2.65 L / 2.8 QT)
- Traditional wrought iron rechaud
- Six heat-resistant 11" / 27cm stainless steel 3- tine fondue forks
- 8-hole fondue burner