The Kramer Stainless Steel Damascus 6.5" Nakiri offers the versatility of a longer chef's knife but in a size that many people find easier to control. The blade shape makes mincing and chopping veggies breeze.
Created with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer, the KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Stainless Steel Damascus Collection features stainless steel blades made to his exacting standards, maximizing curves, balance and utility. The knives are hand-finished with a traditional 3-step process by skilled Japanese artisans. Combined with the SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, the ice-hardened CRYODUR blades deliver scalpel-like sharpness, stay sharper longer and can withstand more sharpening over their lifespan. The SG2 super steel core is protected by an exceptionally beautiful 100-layer Chevron Damascus pattern, which is complimented by a stunning black linen Micarta handle and signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
- SG2 (MC63) micro-carbide powder steel
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Beautiful 101-layer Chevron Damascus design
- Riveted black linen Micarta handle with Bob Kramer mosaic pin will not crack or discolor
- 64 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9-12 degrees on each side