The paring knife is a small knife with a strong blade and center tip. It is ideal for cleaning, peeling, and cutting small fruits and vegetables.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
- Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort
- Polymer handle is ergonomic and durable
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of special formula high-carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany