Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that locks in moisture and flavor to produce superior results from stove to oven to table. Designed for generations of durability, the easy-to-clean vibrant porcelain enamel requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking and is dishwasher-safe.
The generous size of the versatile 5 quart braiser makes it perfect for larger families and for entertaining.
|Material:||Enameled Cast Iron|
Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
|Country Of Origin:||
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
Le Creuset Signature French/Dutch Ovens are considered to be the gold standard in Dutch ovens. There is no better oven for creating stews, soups or chili. The heavy base allows you perfectly brown meats and vegetables prior to adding liquid. The evenly cast body allows you to slowly simmer the contents for hours. The beautiful enameled surface and heat retention of the cast iron body make it perfect for serving as well. Available in multiple sizes and colors to suit every home.