****** IN STOCK IN COLORADO!!! SHIP ANYWHERE IN USA!!!******
Since 1830, Mauviel has manufactured the highest quality of copper cookware for professional and commercial markets. The standard for professional chefs and serious amateur cooks, Mauviel M'Passion specialty pastry and bakeware pieces are designed to do their specific jobs to perfection.
Mauviel's M'Tradition large hammered copper stockpots have been tin lined using the same method first perfected in 1830. The heat conductivity of the copper combined with the non-reactive surface of the tin, makes them perfect for stocks, soups, and large batches of sauces.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water